Are any City or State permits necessary for a GAS Nitrogen Separtor?

No city or state permits are necessary at this time but electrical safety certification markings are always required! Green Air Supply is one of the very few separator manufacturers with all appropriate safety markings in the industry. In most states these safety markings are the law. Please contact our office for more details.

Posted in: FAQ

Comments are closed.